Cathedral of the Sacred Heart #1
This image was taken during a shoot in Richmond, VA. This cathedral was completed in 1905.
“The Cathedral of the Sacred Heart in Richmond, Virginia, is the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Richmond. The property is located along North Laurel Street at 800 South Cathedral Place, facing Monroe Park one block north of Main Street. Construction of the Cathedral was begun in 1903, financed by donations of Thomas Fortune Ryan and his wife; it was the only cathedral at that time known to be constructed by the exclusive patronage of a single family.”